Ed.D. Instructional Technology and Distance Education - Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Doctor of Education with a concentration in Instructional Technology and Distance Education
- Designed to prepare students who desire to lead education and training organizations in improving teaching and learning through the scientifically valid application of instructional technology
- Curriculum provides experiences in distance education, instructional media, instructional technology, instructional design, and research-based instructional decision making, serving as a model of best practices for distance teaching and learning
- Curriculum is focused on developing, implementing, evaluating, and updating cybersecurity policies and practices to help organizations respond to cybersecurity threats.
- Manage information continuity, asset classification and control, compliance, and the secure administration of IT infrastructure, as well as incident response.
- Evaluate theories, framework, principles, and best practices related to cybersecurity science and technology.
- Curriculum aimed at addressing critical leadership skills required to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Provides students with a theoretical framework in organizational behavior and the opportunity to improve their own skills in research design, data collection and analysis, communication, facilitation, and interpersonal, group, and organizational issues
- Integration of theory and practice prepares graduates to lead, manage, and/or consult with dynamic and diverse organizations operating in a global environment
- Communication Arts is designed to enhance students’ skills in group collaboration and leadership, conflict management, team presentations, and adapting to communication media
- Provide valuable for entry-level positions and beyond in corporate training, human resources, sales, corporate and employee communications, and management as well as being in demand at non-profit organizations and agencies
- Focused on helping students understand essential processes such as verbal and nonverbal communication, conflict, and persuasion